28 January 2013

Drawings from the Buttcracker

When I went to the Buttcracker, I did about one drawing per act.  Each of them are 4"x6", and I scanned certain ones together. 


Here's a few of Johnny Blazes.
First, singin' about bums (as part of a choir).  
Next, I have Spider-man underwear, too.
Don't forget the Sugar Bum Fairy.


It was my first time seeing Essence Revealed, and she rocked some butt-tassels.   
 

Jane Doe, Katya, and Caleb Cole
 

Here's a couple o' dudes I drew before the show started.  
 

 Here's Madge of Honor hosting the show (Johnny Blazes is hiding in the snow).

Here's Madge's butt.
 

Strawberry Creampie wigglin' her booty.  
 

Robyn Whyte reading some of her erotic poetry.  Also, asian dude (forgot name, sorry) read some stories that were butt-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment